Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Inspired by Winnie the Pooh -- for Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez

Are you a Winnie the Pooh fan?  I think he is one of the wisest bears I've ever met, and we can all learn a lot from his wisdom.  He inspired me on the card I created today for Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez.  As soon as I saw this Bear & Beehive digital stamp, I knew a Winnie the Pooh quote would work perfectly with it.  And, I had my quote in mind!


I colored the Bear & Beehive digital stamp with Copic markers.  The quote is from Winnie the Pooh.  It is one of many great quotes from the the books.  Wise old bear!   

The beehive-looking embossed background is an embossing folder from Close To My Heart.  The dots paper was laying on my desk.  I know it's digital, but don't remember now where I printed it from.  Short memory!!   I cut Bear & Beehive out with a Spellbinders die. I used one of my We R Memory Keepers corner choppers on this card. 

I hope you check out the Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez store.  She has darling stamps -- both clear acrylic and digital.  She also has some digital papers, printable cards, Zazzle files, and freebies.  It's worth a snoop around for sure!  Check out her Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez blog, where many of her images are featured by herself and the design team.  You won't be disappointed! You'll find the Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez Facebook Group here, and there's a monthly Anything Goes challenge we'd love to have you participate in! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- April Linky Party
IDCB -- ATG

1 comment: