Monday, May 1, 2017

Peace on Earth -- for the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up

It's another new month, and it's another new challenge at The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.  It's never too early to start on those 2017 Christmas cards, so come link up with us!  This month, the optional theme is "Cute Christmas", so just about any card will fit that theme. 

Our guest sponsor this month is Mari's Digis, and the wonderful digi papers were created by Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. Here's what I created for the challenge:

I colored the Mari's Digi image B63 with Comic markers.  I used a die from Lawn Fawn to back the image, then attached it to 3 papers from Decosse's Dynamite Doodle's Cute Christmas digital papers set. 



Come join the fun this month at The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!  There's great prizes to win, and I'd love to see what you make! 

2 comments:

  1. Such a darling image!! Adorable card. I love Christmas cards!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, this is just too cute, especially with those patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete