Monday, January 23, 2017

You Are Vintage. For Path of Positivity Challenge Blog

Hello, and happy Monday!  It's time for some mid-month inspiration on the Path of Positivity Challenge Blog.  The optional theme this month is "The Road Ahead".



I used the really fun Vintage Car image from our guest sponsor, Ike's Art, to create this card.  On the road ahead this year, I'll need many birthday cards, so I'm ready with this vintage-inspired one.

Papers for this card can be found at Pixel Scrapper.  They are digital, and were created by Marisa Lerin.  They are part of the Family Game Night collection. The sentiment is computer generated, using a type set font.

The current challenge -- The Road Ahead -- runs until February 5.  But, you can link up any positive themed project you'd like.  Please join us at The Path of Positivity!

Thanks to Ike's Art for sponsoring this month's challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Love this vintage card, Julie! Hoping the road ahead brings you much joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very cool - love your colour choices and a perfect card for the 'stash'. That would work for both a man or a woman :-D
    Thanks for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you.

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete