Saturday, January 21, 2017

Winter Fun! for Imagine That! Digistamp

Happy Saturday, everyone!  In case you haven't heard my wonderful news, I had a PET scan last Friday.  My Lymphoma is in total remission!  I had Chemo again on Thursday, and I have 2 more treatments to go, but I'm going to make it through these treatments, and I'm going to BEAT THIS CANCER!  I have so appreciated all your prayers and well wishes.

Today, it's time for some mid-month inspiration on the Imagine That! Digistamp blog. It's a monthly link up with an Anything Goes theme.  You have until February 4th to enter this month's link up.  If you use an Imagine That! Digistamp product, you will get this month's featured product, Lorie's Seeds of Love, for free.  She's adorable!

Since it's very much Winter here in Wisconsin, I went with a little Winter Fun project for this month's link up:


I used the adorable Dog Sledding digital stamp set to create this card.  This is one of the pre-colored images from the Dog Sledding set. The sentiment is also from the Dog Sledding set.  The snowflake designer paper in the background, found in the Imagine That! Digistamp Store,  is from the Merry & Bright digital paper collection



I cut the scalloped card base out on my Cricut Explore, ran the Hot Off the Press Snowflake dies through my Big Shot, and wrapped the card up with a bit of Timeless Twine to finish it off.  Winter fun, indeed!

I hope you join our link up party this month at Imagine That! Digistamp.  Use one of our images so you can get the delightful freebie!  Visit the blog throughout the week for tons of great inspiration for this very talented design team!  Check out the Imagine That! Digistamp Facebook group for even more inspiration, freebies, contests and FUN!

2 comments:

  1. Julie, I'm in WI too and most of my snow has melted and I have mush in my yard. Not anything to sled on after this past week. Your card is soooooo adorable. Those pups are just too cute. It is wonderful news and will keep prayers going that these last treatments go well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie,

    I haven't been on blogger in so long, and I'm so sorry to hear this! I am praying for you, stay strong and congrats on your remission!

    Adorable card too! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete