Friday, January 13, 2017

Sending Prayers... for MHKDesigns

It's my pleasure today to be posting for MHKDesigns.  It's an even greater pleasure to showcase the Get Well Flowers digital stamp set and papers, created in my honor.

Today, I have a PET scan.  It will hopefully show that, after 3 chemotherapy treatments, my Lymphoma is in remission.  I am praying furtively for that!

This card says it all!



Both the beautiful flower and sentiment are from the Get Well Flowers digital stamp set.  The gorgeous designer papers on the border and the sentiment tag are from the Get Well Digital Papers.





Have you entered this month's MHKDesigns challenge?  You can win both of these sets!  You have all month!

7 comments:

  1. Oh you know I had to go buy this set after seeing what you did with it my friend! Just lovely.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Gorgeous Julie!! Sending prayers your way. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful!
    Prayers and hugs for some
    good news from your scan <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, the card is absolutely gorgeous! Been saying prayers for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful..
    Sending you my love, hugs & prayers
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie, sending prayers your way, dear friend! This card is absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE how you used the papers as a background for the sentiment, as well as using it traditionally! Your coloring is fabulous, too! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete