Monday, January 9, 2017

Life's a Journey...for The Path of Positivity

The road ahead -- this month's theme at The Path of Positivity Challenge Blog.  We're changing things a bit.  It's Anything Goes, as long as it's positive.  To be eligible for the prizes from our wonderful sponsors, though, please use the optional month's theme.

Life is a journey.  Cancer is a journey.  I'm trying to find joy each day of this journey called life.  Some days, it's easier than others 😊.

I used a delightful image from this month's guest sponsor, Scribbles Designs, to create this card:



The image is Scribbles Designs, 953 Pull Trailer.  I printed it on Kraft paper, then colored it with Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils.  The sentiment is computer generated.

Since the road of life can be long, I thought a long card was appropriate for this, so I stretched it out!  Papers for this card are from MHKDesigns.  They are digital.  The Timeless Twine added the finishing touch.


I truly hope you join us this month for our "Road Ahead" challenge at Path of Positivity.  Com on the journey with us!  I'd love to see your fantastic creations, and there's great prizes to be won.  You have until February 5th. 



2 comments:

  1. Great card Julie. Perfect for the Road Ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on the "long road"
    with your long card! I love that camper
    image. I just bought it, since a good friend of mine just retired, sold their house and are traveling and living out of their camper. I'm going to make her a set of cards so she can write to people from the road.
    I am inspired that through your cancer treatments you are still finding the inspiration and energy to create and inspire others-you are a beautiful person, Julie :-)

    ReplyDelete