Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy Holidays -- for the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up

A new year, a new month, a new challenge begins today at the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.  This month's theme is 'Out with the Old, in with the New'.  We want to give you a chance to break out any new supplies you may have gotten for Christmas, plus, it's a chance to use something from your stash.

Our sponsors this month are Ike's Art and Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. Using both sponsors, and this month's theme, I created this:


The digital stamp, from Ike's Art, is Poinsettia Cluster, colored with Copic markers. Papers, from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles, are from the Christmas Blooms Collection.

The sentiment stamp and the Poinsettia Cluster are the 'new' on my card.  The 'old' is the Christmas Blooms papers, but they're amongst my favorites!

Cross stitched oval dies are from Die-namics dies.  The sentiment is from Close To My Heart.

Thanks to our great sponsors this month!




I know it seems like a long time until Christmas, but I love to get a card or 2 made each month.  It definitely takes the pressure off in November and December.  Card #1 for 2017.  I'm on my way!  I hope you get started, too, and link up at The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. 

2 comments:

  1. That is such a great image and is perfect with the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you coloured the image and that double paper behind rocks :-) Thank you for using one of my images and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you :-D

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete