Thursday, January 5, 2017

Happy Birthday, You old goat! For Imagine That! Digistamp

Brrr! It is winter at it's finest where I live.  I make quick dashes outside with the dog, then get in as quickly as I can.  Having no hair from chemo treatments makes for an interesting winter experience!  I miss it, especially in the -20 degree weather!   A hat just isn't the same.

I'm posting today for Imagine That! Digistamp, where it's time for some Thursday Inspiration.   My brother is turning 60 in a couple days, and I needed a fun card to poke a bit of fun at him.  He hits the milestone before I do, so I have to rub it in for a couple years :)

Here's what I created, using very fun Imagine That! Digistamp products! 



Ha!  He'll like this, I'm sure!  I printed one of the goat images from the Imagine That! Digistamp Goats file onto Kraft card stock, and used Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils to color it.  I'm a big fan of color pencils on Kraft.  The sentiment is computer generated.  Papers on this card are digital, also from Imagine That! Digistamps.  They're Birthday Bubbles papers.  I love how bright and festive they are!  A little lemon yellow twine from Timeless Twine finishes it off. 




I hope you check out the Imagine That! Digistamp blog often.  There is great inspiration there throughout the week, and a monthly challenge to check out, too!  Check out the Imagine That! Digistamp Facebook Group, too.  There's freebies, challenges, fun, and friendship!

2 comments:

  1. The goat is super cute!!I absolutely love the fun sentiment!!
    I hope that you are feeling better.
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a perfect card for giving your brother a little poke. Love the layout. Stay warm we are having winter chill advisory weather too. Next week should be better....so they say.

    ReplyDelete