Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Trick or Treat! for MHKDesigns

Happy Wednesday, crafty friends!  I'm posting today for MHKDesigns.  This is my first individual post on the MHKDesigns blog, and I have a fun, fun card to share!

Using the versatile "I've Been Framed" digital stamps set, and the Fabulously Fall digital papers, both from MHKDesigns, of course, I created this:

I used the Tree Frame from the "I've Been Framed" set, and  printed it on one of the Fabulously Fall digital papers.  The 'Trick or Treat!' sentiment is from the MHKDesigns Halloween Party digital stamp set.  

The spider web die was cut out with a die from Hot Off the Press, and placed on another digital paper from the Fabulously Fall  Digital Paper Collection.

Enamel stars are from Close To My Heart.  I used a We R Memory Keepers corner chomper on some of the edges.

Come back often to see what the other fabulous designers at MHKDesigns are up to.  You won't be disappointed!  There's one week left for the current challenge, then another starting soon.

Come check out the MHKDesigners & Friends Facebook group, too!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
IDCB -- ATG
D.L. Art -- September linky party
Not Just Cards -- ATG

Sunny Day Challenge -- ATG

2 comments:

  1. This is such a neat halloween card! I love you edges and all the elements you have added to your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, this is totally awesome! I LOVE the different sets you used--as well as the papers! The die cuts are a wonderful addition, too! Beautiful debut, my friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete