Monday, September 19, 2016

Have a Lucky Birthday -- for the Path of Positivity

It's Monday, and time for some midway inspiration on the Path of Positivity Challenge Blog, where our theme this month is 'Luck'.
Our sponsors this month are Limited Runs and Imagine That! Digis by Kris.

I used a Limited Runs, Double Cherry Cupcake 2 digi, to create this:  


Of course, eating cupcakes is lucky any time of year, but getting one this yummy looking is definitely lucky! I colored Double Cherry Cupcake 2 with Copic markers, then fussy cut it.  Everything else on this card is from Close To My Heart.

I hope you can join our luck themed challenge this month at Path of Positivity.  It goes until October 2, so there's still plenty of time to link up!

2 comments:

  1. So cute, Julie! I especially like the stitching on the arrow and the fun party colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Julie! I especially like the stitching on the arrow and the fun party colors!

    ReplyDelete