Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Chirp Up! a New Release at MHKDesigns!

Woo hoo, Hoo!  This is a big day!  It's the start of New Release week at MHKDesigns, and it's my first post on this wonderful team!  See why I'm excited?!?  You'll find all of this month's new releases, plus digital papers and more in the MHKDesign's Etsy Shop

Today's New Release is Tweet Tweet, and it's so FUN!  Using one of the funky images and one of the sentiments in the set, I created this:



I don't often break out my fluorescent Copic markers, but I did for this bird.  I wanted it to be wild and wonderful. I wanted it to cheer up the recipient with it's brightness!

The birdhouse shaped card was cut out on my Silhouette Cameo with a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store.  The rhinestones are from my stash.



You'll want to visit the MHKDesigns blog to see what the rest of the uber talented design team did with this fun new release.  It will be definitely worth the trip! 

Come back tomorrow for day 2 of the New Releases.  This is going to be so much fun!
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Not Just Cards -- ATG
IDCB -- ATG
D.L. Art -- August Linky Party



6 comments:

  1. Hello my sweet friend! Congratulations on your new DT spot! I will be following you and your progress on this new adventure! Love your tweet tweet card!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, Welcome to the team. It's going to be so much fun working with you again. :-D I love your pink and blue combo on this card! Great birdhouse shape, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your birdhouse card is so cute. I love the brightly colored bird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your birdhouse card...it is so bright and creative and sure to "chirp" up whoever receives it :) Oh and congrats on getting on MHK Designs DT...you are starting off your first day beautifully :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. WELCOME TO THE TEAM, JULIE!!! I am SO excited to have you join us and I cannot wait to see everything you have in store for us! This card is SUPER tweet!!! I love the neon colors and the fun shape--it's absolutely perfect! Thank you for all you have done at MHKDesigns already! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to put this sweet bird on a bird-house shaped card! So clever!

    ReplyDelete