Thursday, July 7, 2016

You Make Me Smile -- for Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog

It's Challenge time!  Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog is starting a new challenge today. The theme this month is "CAS".  This theme can be kind of a tricky one, yes?  Just what makes a card CAS?  That's the stumbling block for me.  

I THINK this qualifies, but that's the rub.  Help me decide, will you please?

No matter what, I have an adorable Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamp to share with you today.  This is Amy in the Garden...



I colored Amy in the Garden with Copic markers.   The papers for this card are from Echo Park.  The sentiment is part of the same collection -- Walk in the Park. The stitched frames are from Lawn Fawn.

I hope you can join us this month at Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog for our CAS Challenge.  Let me see you interpretation of the theme! Check out the Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Group.  We have great fun!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG
AUD Sentiment Challenge -- For a girl + sentiment
TTCRD -- ATG
Little Red Wagon -- It's Summertime

4 comments:

  1. I think it is just lovely!!I always have the same issue when making a CAS card. I think it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Julie! Good luck in the Little Red Wagon challenge this week!
    Donna (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! I love the frame ups and bright colors! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
    (Hugs) Cara
    Through The Craft Room Door {Owner}
    TTCRD Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a darling card with lovely image. We are so blessed that you joined our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. We have a new Challenge going on and we hope you can link with us again. Leaving you with the inspiration of God’s Word in Jeremiah 32:17 which says, “‘Ah, Lord God! It is you who have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and by your outstretched arm! Nothing is too hard for you.”

    God bless,
    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete