Thursday, July 21, 2016

Just Bee You! for Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps

It's time for a little mid-challenge inspiration over on the Sasayaki Glitter Challenge blog.    There's always tons going on there, so check it out!

Today, I am showing off a delightful digi called 'Bee Girl'. 

I colored Bee Girl with Copic markers, making her a monochromatic golden color, except for a bit of blue in the wings.  I matched the card base to the wing color to pull it all together.

I made the card base using Spellbinders dies and an embossing folder from Close To My Heart. The sentiment was computer generated.  The ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM.

I hope you can join in on our Anything Goes challenge this month at Sasayaki Glitter Challenge blog!  I'd love to see what you make, and you could win some wonderful digis for yourself!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- July Linky Party
TTCRD -- ATG
Art by Miran -- ATG

2 comments:

  1. I love the beautiful bee girl!! Absolutely precious!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sol Cute and lovely!!! Great yellow!!!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci,
    TTCRD DT
    Cicci vid pennan {Welcome to visit My blog }
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete