Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Thinking of You -- for Crafty Sentiments Challenge blog

Happy Tuesday, everyone!  There's a new challenge starting today on the Crafty Sentiments challenge blog, and I'm the hostess.  The theme this week is 'Pearls &/or Gems'.  It'll give you a chance to use a little something from your stash, so join us!

I have an adorable rubber stamp to share with you that I used to create today's card.  It's called Isobel - Just for You:



I colored Isobel - Just for You with Copic markers, then cut her out with a circle die by Lifestyle Crafts.  The card base was created with a die from Spellbinders dies.   The gems are from my stash.

I hope you can join in on our Pearls &/or Gems challenge this week at Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog.  We've got great prizes, and I'd love to see what you make!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Saturday ala Mode -- ATG
IDCB -- ATG
Not Just Cards -- ATG

5 comments: