Saturday, May 7, 2016

Peeking in to Wish You Well -- for Great Impressions Stamps

It's Saturday -- my day to post on the Great Impressions Stamps blog.  I LOVE any chance I get to create with these incredible stamps!  Today I played with the fun H264 - Puppy Peeking and matching sentiment E865 - Peeking In
  



I colored H264 - Puppy Peeking with Copic markers.  I stamped the sentiment, E865 - Peeking In, at an angle, then tore the paper along the stamp.  I did the same with the backing paper.

Papers on this card are digital. They are from the Echo Park Springtime papers, printed with my laser printer.  The shimmer trim and enamel dots are from Close To My Heart.

Yea!  I have an adorable Get Well card, ready to go.  Anything with a dog theme is a hit with many of my dog-friendly relatives and friends.  We're all a bit pet-crazy!

Have you joined our Birthday with Bling challenge yet at Great Impressions Stamps?  Please do!  It goes all month, and I'd love to see what you make!  Don't forget to shop at the Great Impressions Store, too!  You'll find these 2 stamps, and many, many more!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Twisted Thursday -- add a sentiment
Critters and Creatures linky party -- ATG
D.L. Art -- May Linky party
IDCB -- ATG
TTCRD -- ATG
Not Just Cards -- ATG


6 comments:

  1. What a lovely creation!! The cardstock is perfekt for The image !! You have Made The image so great !!! Love it!!!!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    Cicci Vid Pennan {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything dog. This card is amazing. The dog looks so cute peeking through the flowers. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday May Linky Challenge. Katie-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, love the image and gorgeous bright colours!!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, I have seen your card all over the place and it is so darling. Love those colors and the adorable stamp you colored so beautifully and the layout I love. Thanks for joining us at TT.
    Hugs Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love the colors and great sketch!
    Thanks so much for sharing!!

    Ellie
    Critters & Creatures Linky Party
    Let's Color Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aawww such a sweet card, I love the cute doggie and a fab layout too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete