Monday, April 18, 2016

Happy Birthday -- for Path of Positivity

It's time for a little mid-month inspiration on the Path of Positivity Challenge blog.  The theme this month is 'Grace'.

We have 2 sponsors this month...




I used an image from Pickled Potpourri and papers from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles to create this:

There are few things on earth that define grace better than flowers.  To me, they are grace -- beauty, tenacity, variety.  This digi, from Pickled Potpourri,  is called 'Tulip', and I colored it with Copic markers.  Designer papers, from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles Flower Power paper pack. 

I used a variety of dies from Craftin' Desert Divas  and Spellbinders to create the card base and card. The birthday sentiment is from Close To My Heart.

I hope you find time to join our 'Grace' challenge this month at Path of Positivity Challenge blog.   We have great prizes from our sponsors, and I'd love to see what you create!

1 comment: