Monday, April 4, 2016

Grace -- for Path of Positivity

It's the first Monday of the month, so we're starting a new challenge at Path of Positivity Challenge Blog.   Our theme this month is 'Grace'.

We have two sponsors this month -- 

and 


I used a tulip image from Pickled Potpourri Designs to create this: 


I colored Tulip with Polychromos pencils on Kraft paper.  The quote is from Auguste Rodin, and is computer generated.    Dies for this card are from Lawn Fawn.  Ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM.  The button is from my stash.  Designer papers are Basic Grey - Serenade, 6x6 pad. 

Grace -- spring flowers, poking through the cold winter ground, somehow surviving the bleakest of weather and shortest of days.  Surely this is a miracle we witness every year, and a gift from God. Grace.

I hope you join us this month for our 'Grace' challenge at Path of Positivity this month.  I'd love to see your interpretation of this theme, and what you make. 



1 comment:

  1. So pretty, Julie! I've not done much coloring on Kraft, but I'm inspired to now!

    ReplyDelete