Thursday, March 31, 2016

Sunshine -- for Star Stampz Challenge Blog

It's time for a new challenge at Star Stampz Challenge Blog.  For the next 2 weeks, the theme is, "Flowers, Flowers, Flowers."  Ah, now if it were only warm enough for them where I live!

I used a delightful Star Stampz image to create this: 


This is Sunday Best colored with Copic markers.  

I used a variety of dies to create this card.  They are from Craftin' Desert Divas, Paper Wishes, Lawn Fawn, and Die-namics.  Papers are all digital, and were taken from my stash.  The flowers are also from my stash -- really old!

I hope you can join us this next 2 weeks are Star Stampz for our Flowers, Flowers, Flowers challenge.  I'd love to see what you create! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Inky Impressions -- Let's Hear it for the Girl
The Crafty Addicts -- ATG/Springtime
Whimsy Stamps -- Spring Colors

4 comments:

  1. so sweet love your papers you picked with this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is so cute and sweet, love the paper, die cuts and image!
    Hugs Donna xx
    Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol back again with my dt hat on...still think the same! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at 'Crafty Addicts'
    Hugs Donna(dt)xx

    ReplyDelete