Sunday, March 6, 2016

Hoot Hoot Hooray! For The Cutting Cafe

I'm posting today for The Cutting Cafe, and the whole design team is using the theme, "Green" this time.  We can use any files from The Cutting Cafe, but there must be a green theme to it. 

I used the Assorted Card Folds 2 cutting file on this card.  



I used some products from the sister shop, The Cutting Cafe Shop on this card -- From Owl of Us and 8 1/2 x 11 clear card stock

I stamped the owl and branch separately, colored them both with Copic markers, then fussy cut them.  The frame, the cloud sentiment, the owl, and the branch are all carefully glued to the clear card stock so they don't smudge and leave a mark.  

Check out The Cutting Cafe Blog tomorrow to see what the other design team members have created for this Green challenge.  It's bound to be spectacular!  There's even more inspiration to be found at The Cutting Cafe - Be Inspired Facebook Group

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art Thankful Thursday -- Frog or the color green
D.L. Art March Linky Party -- ATG
IDCB -- ATG

3 comments:

  1. This came out super cute...boy I sure wish people could really see how these clear cards are so pretty.....love it my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cool! I love it! So I was looking at the clear cardstock in the shop and I couldn't decide if it was really clear clear or if it was vellum... and now I see it's CLEAR clear!...lol! I'm gonna have to get me some of that! Very pretty card... owls are my favorite and I love how you use him here!

    ReplyDelete