Sunday, January 31, 2016

Old as the Dinosaurs -- for Polkadoodles

Have you seen the new release at Polkadoodles?  I'm loving this new collection, Sticks & Bones!  It's great for just about anything -- birthdays, friendship, children, male, treat bags, I've been using it LOTS!   Yesterday, I needed a birthday card, and I just knew this Sticks & Bones collection would be PERFECT! The Sticks & Bones Collection is available in Digital Download & CD.  Here's my birthday card...



The only thing NOT from the Sticks & Bones Collection is the ribbon.  It's from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Everything else -- papers, pre-printed image, sentiment -- it all came from the collection.  I thought it would all look charming on a front centered step card, so I created one of those with a Sizzix die set.

You can see more of wonderful inspiration for this Sticks & Bones Collection by visiting the Polkadoodles Crafting Facebook group.  It's well worth checking out! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
IDCB -- ATG
D.L. Art -- January Linky Party
Not Just Cards -- ATG
PDE Linky party -- ATG



2 comments: