Thursday, January 21, 2016

A Pocket Letter - for Julia Spiri

Have you tried Pocket Letters yet?  That's the theme of the challenge for the next two weeks at the Julia Spiri Challenge blog

I had to do a little research (on Pinterest, of course ), before I started my Pocket Letter. Here's my first attempt at one!

I use the Julia Spiri image, Teddy & Gift on this project. 

Here's a close up of the Teddy & Gift -- colored with Copic markers. 

The project life cards on this page are from Studio Calico.  Bling is from my stash.

Please join us this next 2 weeks at Julia Spiri Challenge blog for our Pocket Letters challenge!  Join the Julia Spiri Facebook group, too. 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
IDCB -- ATG
D.L. Art -- January Linky Party
PDE Linky party -- ATG
Ruby's Rainbow -- Animal Magic
Deep Ocean Challenge -- Something New (first pocket letter)



4 comments:

  1. Lovely Pocket Letters! So cute!
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Julie thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx :)
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet pocket letter! One day, I'm going to attempt to make one of these. Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
    Janis, Owner & DT Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful creation! Thanks so much for playing with us last week at PDE Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (PDE DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete