Monday, December 7, 2015

I Will Always Believe -- for Path of Positivity

It's time for a new challenge at the Path of Positivity Challenge Blog.   This month, our theme is "Believe".  We have two great sponsors this month -- Fresh Brewed Designs, and Pickled Potpourri

I used a wonderful image from Fresh Brewed Designs for this card:


This digi image is called 'Shepherd'.   I colored Shepherd with Copic markers, then used 2 sizes of a Spellbinders die to cut it out and mount it.  I used a smaller die of the same pattern to cut out the sentiment.  The sentiment is from Close To My Heart.  The papers are old Christmas papers from my stash.

Please join us this month at Path of Positivity for our "Believe" challenge.  I'd love to see how you interpret this, and to see what you create. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the sentiment font and the rustic colors you used with this shepherd! Your Copic coloring is always so incredible! Wish I lived closer to you so I could get some pointers! May you find joy and peace this Advent Season.

    ReplyDelete