Monday, November 16, 2015

Christmas Thank You Card -- for Path of Positivity

It's time for some mid-month inspiration, and a bit of a reminder of our theme at the Path of Positivity Challenge Blog.   Our theme this month is Gratefulness.

I'm grateful for many things, including all the wonderful people that remember my husband and I with gifts year after year at Christmas time.  I'm trying to prepare some Christmas thank you cards ahead of time.  I made one of those for this challenge.

One of our sponsors this month is Kitten Scraps.  Most everything on this card is from a Kitten Scraps Kit, Winter Playground Bundle.


The card was created digitally.  I started with a journaling card.  It had the 'Let it Snow" and branch on it.  I add the penguin with snow shovel image and the snow flakes to the journaling card, then printed it and fussy cut it.  I found 2 papers from the many, many beautiful ones in the Winter Playground kit to choose from that I thought would blend and contrast with the tag.  I printed these, and mounted it all on a piece of card stock.  The card stock, bling, and glitter trim are from Close To My Heart.  Everything else you see is from the Winter Playground Kit.  There are many, many options!

I am grateful to Kitten Scraps for her generosity to the Path of Positivity Challenge blog.  She is a wonderful sponsor!

Come join our Gratitude challenge at the Path of Positivity Challenge Blog.  You have the rest of the month to join in!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, he is so adorable, Julie! I love his little cup of hot chocolate ~~ it won't be long and we'll all be out in the cold shoveling like this little cutie! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete