Saturday, May 23, 2015

Oh, Baby, Thinking of You! for Crafty Sentiments

Looking for the Colors of Summer Blog Hop?  Please click HERE
It's New Release Day at Crafty Sentiments Designs, and I was given 2 images to work with.  What's fun about the new releases is you never know what images you'll get.  You just know they'll be cute and fun!  Today's new releases are no exception. 
This first card features Isobel:
This rubber stamp is called Isobel Expecting.  She looks so happy, doesn't she?  She's shopping for baby, and glowing inside.  I colored Isobel Expecting with Copic markers. I computer generated the sentiment. 
I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the center step card.  The papers are from My Mind's Eye.   The tie dye ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM, and the wood velour heart is from my stash. 
New Release #2 from Crafty Sentiments Designs features Josh:
This is Josh - Floral Collection, and he is also a rubber stamp.  Once again I colored him with Copic markers, then used a Spellbinders die to cut him out.  The card base was cut out on my Cricut using a Close To My Heart Artfully Sent cartridge. The designer paper is from Kaisercraft.  The flowers are from Prima Marketing.  The bird is from my stash.
There is another rubber stamp being released today (3 altogether).  To see it, and the other creations from this talented design team, please visit the Crafty Sentiments Inspirations blog

5 comments:

  1. Those are both such sweet cards!!! Great images.... just so sweet! :) Have a Wonderful Memorial day Weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable images and I love the card designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable images and I love the card designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, both of them...but that mommy to be stole my HEART!

    ReplyDelete