Monday, April 6, 2015

Grow Old With Me

I'm guest designing today for Path of Positivity Challenge blog.  I love this blog and what it represents, so I'm always thrilled when Lisa and her team offer me the chance to guest design!
This month's theme on the PoP blog is "Growth".  Our sponsor is Sparkle N Sprinkle.
Here's my take on the "Growth" theme --
I used the Sparkle N Sprinkle digi, 'Crystal Medallion' on this card. I printed it several times in different colors, and fussy cut it.  The sentiment is computer generated. The background papers on this card are from my scraps, so I don't remember what company they are.  The crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM.  The bling is from Prima. 
Growth -- it's what's life is all about.  If we don't keep keep growing, we stop living.  Always look for opportunities to grow!  It's one of the true gifts of life. Thank you to the Path of Positivity Challenge team for this opportunity to grow. 

2 comments:

  1. I adore this sentiment. Your images are great and the sparkly gems are wonderful and perfect for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! With a sweet sentiment! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete