Monday, January 5, 2015

Warm Winter Wishes

It's Monday, and a new challenge starts today at Not Just Cards. I usually try to stick with the premise of the challenge and make something besides a card, but this image that I used today BEGGED to be made into a card.  I gave in!


This image is from The East Wind -- one of our sponsors this week.  I love their images, so was so pleased when I got the opportunity to color this one!  I used Copic markers and some Wink of Stella glitter pens on this.
The designer papers are from BoBunny.  The glitter paper is from American Crafts.  I used 2 sizes of a Spellbinders label die to cut this out, and Cheery Lynn Snow Flower dies for the snowflakes. The card base is Close To My Heart Bamboo.
Join us this week at Not Just Cards -- it's anything goes! 
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
The East Wind Challenge -- Button Up
All Sorts Challenge Blog -- Cold and Frosty Colors

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation, very vibrant, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloggers not playing the game with me today Julie and showing no photos so only seen the thumbnail on the challenge blog, but looks like a lovely cold and frosty creation.

    Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this blue eyed beauty! What a pretty image. The purple glitter and snowflakes are a very nice touch as well. Warm hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty!!! Love the great sparkly paper in the background!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at The East Wind. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky. I’m doing a giveaway

    ReplyDelete