Monday, December 8, 2014

"Oh Christmas Tree" for My Whimsical Little World

I have the honor of posting today for My Whimsical Little World
Here's the card I'm sharing there today, using "Christmas Branch".

I would like to give you details about this card, but I've been sworn to secrecy.  It will have to wait until January when I can let the surprise out!
Come hang out with the MWLW design team on the MWLW Facebook page.  There's lots of fun and inspiration there.  And don't forget to check out the MWLW blog to see the other releases today, and the great inspiration there.
I'm entering this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- Dec Linky Party
D.L. Art -- any winter holiday
MarkerPop! Challenge #57  -- Christmas/Winter

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so I've been a little obsessed with making ornaments and was trying to come up with a way to display them...I know this post is about your card, but YOU have done it...you've given me the perfect idea for my ornament display! Love this card, Julie...so pretty and humble. It warms my heart! Have a great week my friend! xx

    ReplyDelete