Sunday, November 2, 2014

Cuppa, Anyone?

Happy Monday, crafty friends!  I'm hostessing today on the Digital Delights blog -- a first for me, so I'm really excited! I'm sharing a technique I like to use often -- making a card shape that imitates the shape of the image I am highlighting.
Today, I chose to work with Teacup Slippy, available in the Digital Delights by Louby Loo store, along with many other wonderful Christmas and Winter images, if you want to get a jumpstart on your Christmas cards.
Here's my teacup shaped card:

Pull out the tab, and out slips Teacup Slippy...

ta da!
I colored Teacup Slippy with Copic markers. 
The image is available in both uncolored and colored versions.


The teacup shaped card cut file is from My Scrap Chick.
The designer paper on the card is from Close To My Heart.  The ribbon and brad are from Paper Wishes.
I hope this idea inspires you to try your own shaped card theme.  The possibilities are limitless!

1 comment:

  1. I always enjoy catching up on your page. Every single project you create is different! That little slippy is so cute! Love the cup shape and the snowflake papers. Great job sweet lady. Hope you have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete