Friday, May 16, 2014

Lots of Hugs -- it's Friends with Flair!

It's Friday, so that means it's Friends With Flair, with Unity Stamp Company.  I have a card to share with you from a guest designer spot I did recently for The Cheerful Stamp Pad.  I somehow got my wires crossed, and while the card was posted on their blog, I didn't find out in time to post it on my blog.  So, I saved it for today, as it features Unity Stamps.  The challenge on The Cheerful Stamp Pad when I guest designed was to use embossing powder. So, I did.

Both the image and the sentiment are embossed with clear embossing powder on white cardstock.  I used the Unity Stamp Company "May Hope Sustain You"-- March 2014 Sentiment Kit.  Then, I used a bunch of bright colored distress inks.  It's been so cloudy and rainy, I need bright!
It is definitely Graduation time.  I have 2 parties to go to this weekend, so the season is upon us. Have a great weekend, whatever it is you do with yours!
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

19 comments:

  1. Really pretty , the watercolor tech is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you know already but I do love this fun bright happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the inking - and of course the white embossing looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lurve me some happy colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Julie! I love the way you used this pretty floral. Sorry I have not been commenting, but this is my second new keyboard in last 2 weeks. Hard to comment when it does not type the letter "E".

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love bright colors anytime and your color combo is so fun! Very happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty and bright card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous with the swipes of pretty color and the beautiful image. Love this so much! Hugs to you ... it's the WEEKEND!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bright colours are perfect against the white embossing -- great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julie! I love this bright colourful card!! It is much needed for the dreary weather here in Perth. The white embossing looks great against the colourful background. Love it!! Hope you are well, and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this colorful card! Thanks so much for the kind and sweet comment on my blog! It meant a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!!!! Wonderful card full of color. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a striking array of colors, Julie! BEAUTIFUL. Love the clear embossing idea! Hope your weekend was grand!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Julie, this is so vibrant and pretty. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the look of the white ink against that colourful background. Thanks for joining us this week at the Sister Act Card Challenge! Hope to see you again next week! Sheena B

    ReplyDelete