Sunday, February 2, 2014

My first post for Sunday Sketch and Stamp!

Looking for the Timeless Twine "Simply White" blog hop? Please click HERE!

I'm starting on a new design team today!  I've been wanting to try a sketch team, and this one, that combines a sketch and stamping, is a perfect fit for me.  The Sunday Sketch and Stamp blog is so much fun! There's a new challenge every 2 weeks, starting on Sunday (naturally), and today starts challenge #192, using this sketch:


And here's what I did with it:


The image and sentiment are both from Kraftin' Kimmie stamps. I colored her with Copic markers.  Papers are American Crafts "XOXO" 12x12 papers.  The bling is from my stash.  I used a Spellbinders label in 2 sizes, and some 3 Girl JAM ribbon in Baby Girl Pink from the Baby Bundle on this card. There's also a little Stickles glitter glue on the flower on dress, the flower in her hair, and on the balloon. 
Come join the challenge at Sunday Sketch & Stamp
I'm entering this card in the following challenge:
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Blog -- Krafty bowl Challenge #5 -- Show us the LOVE!

3 comments:

  1. This is just precious with such beautiful colouring. Love the bling and bow.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute card!! It is fun to share a DT together

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie...so adorable I love the image you so beautifully colored and showcased. Hugs, Antoinette

    ReplyDelete