Tuesday, February 25, 2014

It's a "Dies &/or Punches" Challenge for DigiStamps4Joy

It's the middle of challenge #86 at DigiStamps4Joy.  Get out those dies &/or punches and join us!  I used this digi from the DigiStamps4Joy store:
For the first time, I digitally merged the stamp, using it like a mask. I re-sized, rotated, and hid flowers until I got the look I wanted. Here's what I created:


I colored the cosmos flowers with Copic markers, used a variety of Spellbinders dies, and a Cheery Lynn butterfly die, added a few pearls from my stash, a little yellow Stickles in the center of the flowers, and stamped a sentiment from Unity Stamp Company. The papers are a My Mind's Eye 6x6 pad, "Ooh, La, La". Voila!  My first digital merge!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Card Mania Challenge -- Use a Sentiment
Crafting From the Heart --Use flowers
Craftin' Desert Divas -- use glitter (Stickles glitter glue)
Eureka Stamps weekly challenge -- use a butterfly
Love To Create Challenge -- Anything Goes
Love to Scrap Challenge Blog -- Anything Goes
Make it Monday -- Anything Goes
Make My Monday -- A Grown Up Card
Marker Pop -- Anything Goes (colored with Copics)
Scrapbook Stamp Society -- Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant -- use the color pink
Sister Act Card Challenge  -- Anything Goes
D.L. Art Thankful Thursday -- February Linky Party
Just Be Creative Crazy -- February Linky Party



15 comments:

  1. Beauty surrounded me when I looked at this card it is gorgeous. You did an amazing job with the coloring.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie what a gorgeous flower card.

    gr karin and

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator




    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Julie….look at you a pro at the digis!!! This is so lovely, just stunning. Great coloring my dear and super fun dies…this is a show stopper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms Julie, I was SO excited to see your entry in this challenge!!! You brought a gorgeous card card! Love the beautiful colors and the die-cuts. The image is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    I've been stalking your blog...a lot of gorgeous creations you have made ... great job you busy girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Julie, I just had to laugh when your last post was "I'm allergic to flowers" and then your next post are these beautiful flowers! :) The coloring is amazing and so bright. It makes me long for Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors and I love all those lacy elements and the punched corners. Thanks for sharing with us at Eureka Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - I'm always in awe of folks that can REALLY work with digital images. All that layering with the flowers. Thanks for joining us this week at the Sister Act Card Challenge! Hope to see you again next week! Sheena B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty !!! Beautiful colors and design !!!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. woow! a fireworks of flowers!! gorgeous!! the colors are splendid and the butterly adds such an airy and elegant touch!
    ♥Thank you so much for entering Love to Scrap! Anything goes Challenge this week!♥
    Shuly DT
    (。◕‿◕。)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card with gorgeous colors! Thanks for joining us over at Craftin Desert Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous!!! Beautiful job, thanks for playing along with us at Eureka!
    Marji Eureka DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely gorgeous with beautiful vibrant colouring.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love the stamens in the flowers!!! BEAUTIES!!!

    Thanks for joining us over at Craftin Desert Divas!

    Jessica
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete