Sunday, February 16, 2014

Frosty Winter Friends -- for Sunday Sketch And Stamp

Hello, I hope you are enjoying the weekend.  It's time for another challenge at Sunday Sketch & Stamp.  This week's sketch looks like this:
I had a lot of fun with this one!  It seemed to have unlimited possibilities for me.  Here's what I did with it:


Besides the fantastic sketch, I used a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp, "Frosty Winter Friends" -- I think it's 'snow' cute!  I colored the image with Tim Holtz Distress markers and a water pen. The designer papers are a 6x6 pad by My Mind's Eye -- 'Tis the Season.  I also embossed some of my favorite chipboard snowflakes by UmWow Studio.  LOVE that stuff!
It's been a long, cold, snowy winter here in NW WI.  Somehow it doesn't seem so tough with these guys close by!  Have a great week.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Sister Act Card Challenge -- anything goes
JustBCreativeCrazy -- February Linky Party
Bloggers Challenge -- 2 or more patterned papers
Craftitude Challenges -- Anything Goes
A Creative Romance -- Let's Get Sentimental
D.L. Art, Thankful Thursday - February Linky Party
 

3 comments:

  1. You did a wonderful job with that sketch…what a cute snowman! His lanky legs make me smile. Great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute snowman! Thanks for joining us this week at the Sister Act Card Challenge! Hope to see you again next week! Sheena B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic creation, thanks for sharing at ACR
    HUGZ Fleur

    ReplyDelete