Friday, May 4, 2012

Cricut Circle Recipe Challenge for National Scrapbook Day

The recipe we were to follow was:

At least 3 Cricut image cuts
Three patterned papers
A butterfly, bird, or bug
Machine, pen, or hand stitching
The color yellow

Using that recipe, I chose to make a card.  And here's my creation:


All patterned paper is Cosmo Cricket.  The cardstock is PaperLayerz by Cutmates.  I used 3 Cricut cartridges:  Close To My Heart Art Philosophy to cut the card base, Cricut American Alphabet for the 3 bird cuts, and Cricut Essentials for the frame shape behind the bird.  The faux stitching is done with a white gel pen.  There's a dab of Viva Decor Onyx pearl pen on the eye and the sentiment is from My Pink Stamper (Tweetie Hoo Puns).  Hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment